Corrugated roof steel plate refers to the color coated steel plate, Corrugated Roofing Steel Sheet color coated steel plate is a kind of organic coating with steel plate.
Corrugated roofing panels are widely used in large public buildings, public buildings, activity board rooms, Corrugated Roofing Steel Sheet and integrated housing walls and roofs.
1. Light weight: 10-14 kg / square meter, equivalent to 1/30 of the brick wall.
2. Thermal insulation: core thermal conductivity: λ <= 0.041w / mk.
3. High strength: can be used for smallpox envelope plate load-bearing, bending compression; general housing without beams and columns.
4. Bright color: no surface decoration, color galvanized steel coating to maintain a period of 10-15 years.
5. Flexible installation: the construction period can be reduced by more than 40%.
6. Oxygen index: (OI) 32.0 (provincial fire product quality inspection station).
Main types: color plate for the cold-rolled substrate, hot-dip galvanized substrate and electro-galvanized substrate. Coating types can be divided into polyester, silicon modified polyester, Corrugated Roofing Steel Sheet polyvinylidene fluoride and plastic sol. The surface condition of the color steel plate can be divided into coating board, embossing plate and printing plate. The color steel plate is widely used in the construction of household appliances and transportation industry. The construction industry is mainly used for steel industry, airport, warehouse and freezing industry. Commercial buildings of the roof walls and doors, etc., civil buildings using less color plate. Corrugated Roofing Steel Sheet And the difference between steel and steel It is the difference between the composition of the material, the magnet can be sucked. Strictly speaking, steel and Caigang in the metal properties and surface treatment and can not be a good distinction, because the same; so the distinction between the market mainly in the profile structure. Because it is an ordinary carbon steel material, the magnets can suck. In addition to add that stainless steel is based on the low carbon steel by adding chromium (greater than or equal to 13%) after the product, so the suction stone can not suck.